An energy audit not only examines the amount of energy consumed by a company in a number of broad area’s but also analyses Energy Policy, Organisational Structure, Target Setting, Workforce engagement and Energy Procurement.
What we can offer
A site visit, discussion with client and production of an Energy Audit Report, which will include aspects such as:
- Energy Costs and Consumption
- Energy Management
- Site Overview and Key Consuming Plant
- Audit Findings by Key Plant
- Summary of Areas covered.
- Identified Opportunties
- Financial Summary of Opportunities
This is a bespoke service and therefore costs are dependant on the size of company (by employee number), on average the investment required for a basic energy audit starts from £500.