To date, much of this information has been difficult and often expensive to obtain. Action Renewables are now able to undertake these studies to aid the development of renewable energy projects.
A Feasibility Study is an essential piece of work in the planning/development of any renewable energy technology installation. Utilising industry leading experience and unrivaled sector knowledge, Action Renewables can investigate the feasibility of the installation of the following technologies:
- Wind Turbines
- Biomass Boilers
- CHP Plants
- Anaerobic Digestion Units
- Solar PV & Thermal Installations
- Other technologies upon request
A feasibility study would include an investigation into the following:
- Site Assessment (Transformer Inspection / existing network analysis (if applicable)/ Barriers to development / potential planning issues)
- Fuel supply issues (eg wind speed analysis or biomass supply chain analysis)
- Generator options
- Estimated costs: 1. Technology costs 2. Civil and construction costs
- Grid connection feasibility and indicative costs
- ROC and electricity sales options
- Cost / benefit analysis
We have developed a fee structure for conducting feasibility assessments of a range of renewable energy technologies. We can deliver the assessments per technology or conduct an overview of a number of technologies at a reduced rate.
Installation Support Services:
In addition, we can offer a variety of services to support the implementation/installation of renewable energy technologies. These services include project management, technology accreditation (eg NIRO and CHPQA), commodity sales-contracts sourcing (eg electricity, ROCs, by-products), technology optimisation (monitoring) and the sale of electricity and ROCs.