As part of its extensive work programme Action Renewables has been committed to monitoring Renewable Energy installations in Northern Ireland, and producing a report of findings, in the form of case studies.
We now have a wide range of technical solutions, both hardware and software, that allows us to offer not just monitoring on renewable energy installations but also energy efficiency applications, using an Energy Workstation.
The Energy Workstation which is about the size of an A4 book can record 1000 plus energy meters. Normally it is secured to a wall but can be left free standing if preferred. The system can also easily create virtual (calculated) meters allowing sum, difference and conversion calculations with individual or multiple meters. Real time and historical data is available on site or offsite via the internet (broadband connection required).
What we can offer
- Accurate and Reliable Energy Data Collection.
- Powerful Automatic Energy and Utility Monitoring & Targeting.
- Precision Utility Sub Metering.
- Pulse Metering Services for Billing Meters.
- Meter Installation Services.
- Wiring Installation.
- Supply & Installation Of Radio Telemetry Systems.
- Advice on All Aspects Of Energy Monitoring.
This is a bespoke service and therefore costs are dependant on the application, and site survey, however a simple system could cost around £1500 fully installed.
If you would like to request Monitoring please use the form below: